Thursday, October 28, 2010
please excuse the mess we are updating our site
9:53 am edt
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
new : What's on your mind - let us know!
5:19 pm edt
|Our primary baler at work
|Baling 1000 bales of mixed timothy hay
There are many reasons for choosing a particular farmer/supplier for your hay
needs.....service quality and pricing are a few, but how about other considerations....
Our services include:
- Coordinating on time scheduled deliveries for your crew to unload and store your hay.
- Providing free samples, in advance, of potential hay to be delivered. If requested, we'll even provide
a detailed lab analysis, performed by an independant laboratory, or choose one you prefer.
- Offering multiple types of hay at various prices so there is a product to fit your horse's needs and your
budget. Prices are established in advance and , as an established customer, you are guaranteed a minimum
of 60 days notice for any price changes. Presently our prices have been the same since November 2007!
- Insuring our bales are consistently uniform in size (16" x18"x37") and weight (42lbs) which makes
for easy stacking and feeding for your crew.
- Having the best guarantee possible - we're the Sears Roebuck / Lands End of guarantees!
We provide FREE ESTIMATES...give us
a call or fill out the form on the Request an Estimate page.